getting started

Hi guys.

I always struggled to find good new music to feed my desire for new pumping beats. Take this as my little contribution to our community. I will try to find the best new tracks and present them to you added with some personal thoughts and opinions.
So lets start with some of my favorite tracks, to get this thing rollin:

Tomcraft - A Place Called Soul
This first track by Tomcraft maybe old, but it's still one of my favorite ones. The deep tune is catchy and carries through the whole thing.



Mathias Moore - Reverse The Lies (Deluna Remix)
I like this song for its slow and kinda depressing mood. When ur driving at night it really underlines our little part in an endless universe, less ment for hyping you up and get ready for party :)





Casely - Neva Fall (Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney Remix)
Ok the final track for today is less depressing and can get you hyped for party with its funky tune, have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment